Friday, August 06, 2004

The Youth Formal


Chloe, Lauren, Me & Amy at the formal Posted by Hello

So waaaaayyyyy back at the end of June we had a youth formal - man you should have seen it - all the boys in their tuxs waiting with corsages for the girls nervously outside church - it was awesome !! Much thanx to my good friend Sarah Wagler who trawled the mall with me to find a dress (yea Sears) - for those of you who know me, this is a girly step - my first dress in about 10 years !!! The nite rocked - as you can see the girlies all look so grown up (I've known them for over 10 years - sniff sniff, now i feel old!!)

It was a great nite, and I can't wait to do it all again in December (maybe we'll even do one for the oldies too . In true formal style, not being able to wear the same dress twice, i mite have to go shopping (fancy a trip to Ireland Sarah ??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home