Tuesday, June 09, 2009

(Un) Lucky In Love

I turned 34 last month. Another year older & still single. I've got to thinking a lot about relationships & that "special someone". I've been single a (long) while & sometimes it feels like I've forgotten what it's like to have that special someone in my life - someone to hold & to love (and to be loved)

As I turn another year older & with all that has happened in our family in the last year, I've got to thinking about where I'm headed in life. I would love to have my own family one day (tho I think sometimes I'd rather foster kids than have my own - maybe my work will take a different path in the future, who knows).

I do know that I don't want to be single the rest of my life - I want to share my life with someone & have them share their life with me. This doesn't mean I'm gonna run off with the first guy I come across that shows any interest, but I need to put myself out there rather than expect him to drop out of the sky (cos let's face it, he probably won't).

Enuff of the philosophising for tonight (& I haven't even had any wine to blame it on!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:36:00 AM, Anonymous Bet365 said...

Great job here. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.

 
At Friday, July 27, 2012 8:35:00 AM, Blogger qifei2012 said...

Some sort of 'microsoft Office' the year Electric power place, routine co-authoring features office 2010. As a result of co-authoring abilities, plenty of many people might possibly effectively cure the same party without having interfering with every different other's perform, not at all one self connect, as a result simplifying the fact that collaborative technique
Office 2010 Download. Milliseconds SharePoint Device In 2010 'microsoft Office' 2010 substantial Ms powerpoint, Office the new year, Microsof company text this year combined with Microsoft windows OneNote The revolutionary time details co-authoring expertise
Microsoft Office 2010.
Download Office 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home