Sunday, August 08, 2004

Insomnia.....

was just soooooo tired after all those crazy shifts in Tescos this week that I didn't move from my bed til lunchtime - haven't done that in a long time, was kinda nice. But now have a touch of insomnia, so i find myself working at the computer pulling some info together on Grant Mullen for a friend that I've been promising to get her for weeks. He's coming to speak in Bath in October - booked my flights last week - a chance to get to a TACF conference & see some of my wonderful friends (I hope) while I'm there.

spent the afternoon taking apart the church office (well may you ask!) they are starting phase 2 of the building work on Monday - involves knockin holes in walls, building new walls, moving toilets, putting in doors, building ramps..... My arms and legs have just about recovered from pulling nails out of the cafe floor last week - thank goodness the builders are doing it all - just have to put up with no real office space and alot of dust for the next 5 weeks......... roll on Sept 9th. Lots of grace Jesus to not lose it with the builders in the midst of the chaos.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 2:06:00 PM, Blogger Andrew G said...

my legs still hurt! man am i out of shape!!!


anyway, peace to you guys at City Church! You must be so excited as things are coming together... I'm glad you got a chance to sleep in (something that I'm accustomed to doing at your place).

I'll have some more pics of Belfast online soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home