Sunday, October 10, 2004

in the dentist chair

So went back on Friday to the dentist. 2 injections and 3 fillings later and I'm done for another week. It wasn't too bad (apart from her not putting the gel stuff on my gum to semi-freeze it first) I suppose, although whatever was in those injections made me wanna puke the rest of the day. See maybe God does answer prayer - if He'd just fill in the holes in my teeth before I go back next week - I dont even ask for gold teeth - just ordinary fillings would be fine.....

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 11, 2004 4:30:00 PM, Blogger Andrew G said...

yeah... but gold teeth would be really nice tho!!!

 
At Tuesday, October 12, 2004 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor chic! Maybe Jesus kisses will heal your mouth! Keep being brave babe. If I were there I'd make you smoothies for your sore gums! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home