Tuesday, August 31, 2004

no, i'm not an addict....... honest

well, last nite was an adventure ...... Dad was working outside taking ivy off the brickwork & pulled out the phone line. (duh !!) . I was tasked to phone BT to get them to come and fix it - they gave me next Monday as the first available date to fix it. arghhhhhhhh can you imagine a week with no phone (and EVEN worse - no internet!!!!!!) It made me realise how dependant I am on the internet to catch up on emails & keep in touch with people around the world. It also made me realise that maybe I rely on it too much - would a week without the internet be such a bad thing ????

Well, as you can see I'm not about to find out - we sent Dad back up the ladder tonite and he fixed the line so we are online again :)

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 07, 2004 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Andrew G said...

hilarious!

I'm just glad he didn't pull out the power too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home