Monday, August 13, 2007

Personality Testing

I've seen this test springing up on a number of blogs recently & decided to see if I have a personality......

Click to view my Personality Profile page

I've done a number of these Myers-Briggs type tests over the past few years while I've worked in various jobs (they say your personality can change depending on your job and what the focus of it is...... something about adaptability).

Over the years my results have always come out as an INFJ (Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging). I guess I must be pretty set in my ways..... I'd rather just think of myself as unique :)

I'll blog about what I think about my results in the next few days.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

free resource at www.INFJ.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home