Monday, May 07, 2007

What Is My Legacy ??

Went to hear my good friend Jude preach at her church yesterday. She was finishing off a series on Joshua & asked the question "What is my (your) legacy ?". What do you want to be known/ remembered for when you are gone.

Good question.

I think I want to be remembered for being a good friend; for standing up for what I believe in; for making a stand when I see injustice towards others. I want to make a difference in the lives of the people I work with - I don't expect to make a difference in the lives of everyone I meet/ work with, but if I can make a difference in one young person's life, or help them make changes in their life for the better, then it'll have been worth it.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 14, 2007 11:01:00 PM, Blogger transireland said...

Deirdre,
Just to say that you have made a wonderful start to that legacy. You are honest, generous, kind, loving, steadfast and a whole lot more. God bless you.
Go for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home