Friday, August 13, 2004

my favourite drink

wherever i am, whatever I'm doing, I can usually be found with a mega cup of coffee in my hand. not any more !! In an attempt to cut down the caffine overload in my body, I have discovered chai lattes. can't make them from scratch yet, but they are very, very good (if you haven't tried them yet, i heartily recommend them). And it's all thanks to a coffee shop around the corner from church called Esquires (figures it would be a Canadian company).

As long as our cafe (Common Grounds) makes them, I'll be a happy bunny. We open in five weeks - can't wait - it's all coming together - the kitchen is finished..... walls & floor are done.... the lights go in this week.... tables & chairs are being finished as I type. Will try & post some photos soon.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 7:59:00 PM, Blogger Andrew G said...

oh Deirds...

i hate to be the one to tell you this, but i've heard that Tea (Chai or otherwise) always has more caffene than coffee.

But Chai is yummy tho!

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2004 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Deirds said...

maybe thats why I'm not doing the caffine withdrawl thing......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home