Friday, January 26, 2007

Of Mice & Men



Well just mice really...............


I was sitting in our back room on the computer on Wednesday night when out of the corner of my eye I saw something moving.


Yes. It was a mouse.


Big girl's blouse that I am, I screamed.


I'm such a woose !! I don't mind mice usually - as long as they aren't running across the floor. And he was quite cute. My mum sadist that she is got the torch out so she could have a look at him - the wee thing was quivering with fright behind the computer speakers. So the traps have been employed, complete with Mars Bar. I'd borrow my friend Ali's cat George, but she maintains that he's too stupid to catch a mouse. The traps have been down for 2 days - so far - nothing. This is one clever mouse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home