Thursday, December 28, 2006

Skeletons and Closets


So this picture is courtesy of my Emily Strange calendar. It made me smile and then stop and think. I have one or two skeletons in my closet (well maybe a few more than that). Not that I'm about to confess all here..... maybe I too need a bigger closet to hide them all in..... either that or a confessional box.

Still pondering my questions as I drive around doing "work" (yup started back today after Christmas - it feels like I just got off. Grrrrr.......). This is not the place to answer them - the answers I come up with are best left in my head (or my journal). My friend Sarah talks about "cheap intimacy" in the blog world and I've posted on it before. I guess I still think the same.... if you want to know the answers to my questions...... buy me coffee :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home