Monday, October 25, 2004

Bath

Well, I'm back. It was great to be away for a few days at the conference in Bath - had a lot of fun - it was good to see Nicola, Gail, Mary, Julia (all from my LSOM last year) and Adele etc. Wish i could've seen them all for longer.

We were staying in a cute B & B round the corner (literally) from the church - was handy when we had to carry people home !! We had these two guys with us who've only been Christians for a couple of months - their first experience of all this was walking into the auditorium & seeing the pastors get prayed for - people manifesting all over the place. They were completely blown away - spent hours on the carpet & are changed people. Awesome !

Wish I could say the same for me..... I enjoyed hearing the speakers - was good to have lot of teaching reinforced & God spoke to me in that. But ministry brought up issues for me - mainly my rejection ones when the prayer team prayed for people up to me, walked around me & my friend & picked up praying for people on the other side of us. Ummmmmmmm.......

The worship was great tho & the anointing of God was so strong - people being healed & minsitered too all over the place. But all in all, I will keep on pressing in cos I know God has loads for me :)

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 25, 2004 8:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear friend,
So you had an overall good time in Bath! I'm sorry that you felt rejected by the prayer team! Even though we "receive from the Lord" isn't ministry team suposed to pray for everyone they can? Naturally we built up this hope for a conference and it's discouraging when we feel let down for any reason. The cool thing is, God gives us surprizes when we least expect them. =) I'm praying you have a fantasic week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home