Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Job !!

So several months ago I started writing about the saga of hoping for a new job. It was the two year anniversary on the 1st of February since starting the job I'm in at the minute. I came home that afternoon to find a letter on the door mat offering me a new job (the same one I interviewed for last Nov).

I'm so excited !!!! So I handed in my notice with my current job & start this one of 5th March. I've learnt a lot in this job - but I can't wait for what comes my way in this one. Who knows - with the pay increase, I might even be able to look for a house :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:17:00 PM, Blogger The Minx said...

I'm so delighted for your good news on getting a nice shiny new job Deirdre. All the best with the adventures that starting a new job brings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home