Monday, March 19, 2007

New Job

It's been ages and ages since i posted. Such a bad blogger :(

I started my new job 2 weeks ago. Am based in a secure accomodation facility for young offenders. I have almost finished my induction. Am really enjoying it so far ....... the staff team are great - they've been helpful in helping me understand what exactly it is I'm supposed to be doing !! Still getting used to working shifts - being up at 6am is a bit of a shock to the system, altho it's nice being finished at 3:30pm. Evenings haven't been too much of a problem cos I was always used to working them anyway.

It's been a change since my last post as a lone worker much of the time and it is nice to be part of a team & have some support. All in all a good move :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home