Monday, April 30, 2007

Day at the Beach

We had to cancel our youth weekend a couple of weeks ago. So.... Neil & I took some of the youth (well 4 of them) up to the Portrush area for the day. We had a lot of fun chilling out and eating (amazingly Sam was actually full and refusing food at one point - those of you who know him will know how unusual this is). The sun was shining and it was good to feel the water run thru my toes on the beach (and damn cold too!!)





We got to play frisbee on the beach which rocked - Gems is pretty good at it. I'm just too unfit to run or jump anywhere.


And practised our golf skills. We weren't too bad - at least we didn't lose the golf balls over the edge of the cliff......

We had a lot of fun - We won't be seeing so much of these guys as the heads hit the books to study for A levels. I'm sure parents everywhere will love me for saying this - but don't study too hard guys. Remember to come and see us.......

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:33:00 PM, Blogger Mark Dowds said...

Deirdre, thanks for stopping by the blog earlier. It has been a long time. I really appreciated your encouragement. It looks like you are still living out your passion. I do remember rumpoles and all the dreaming years ago...that is close to 10 years ago now...we are all getting old

Mark Dowds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home