Thursday, November 18, 2004

new favourite drink

well, having lived in Common Grounds for the past couple of months, I went somewhere else today (well the person I was meeting couldn't make it up to our place....). Ended up meeting in Starbucks. Now I havent been in Starbucks in like forever - its been open here for about 6 months and this was the first time I'd been in. I dont agree with all their policies so I tend to avoid it. Anyways, my new drink is Gingerbread Latte - it is a taste of Christmas. Just have to see if our guys can match it now :)

3 Comments:

At Saturday, November 20, 2004 6:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where would I be if I could click my heels right now - - Drinking coffee with you in Ireland! You with your gingerbread latte, me with my pumpkin spice latte and a good conversation. If you feel brave enough...try the pumpkin cause it's insanly good. =)

 
At Saturday, November 20, 2004 5:20:00 PM, Blogger Andrew G said...

i know what you mean... it's SO GOOD!!

 
At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 1:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, me again! I just read that super long email you wrote me! I just wanted to let you know that I'm cramming for finals this week plus I just started work today. I want to write you back a long meaningfull email so I will as soon as I get a chance ok?!? I love you, praying hard for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home