Monday, December 20, 2004

ummm.... well its been a while

wow can't believe it's been so long since i've written here. so much has happened. the short sotry would be -

I've got a new job. well when i say *got* - I don't actually have it yet !! I have a medical for it this afternoon. After that hopefully I'll have it. It's working in an intensive bail support program with 10-17 year olds. I'm gonna be working with them & putting stuff in place so that they dont reoffend while they are out on bail (or ever I hope!).

The unfortunate thing is that I'm gonna have to get a new wardrobe (not literally ! - clothes wise) - I'm gonna be in court etc so have to wear suits (argh!!!!!). A bit of a change from the usual hoodie & 4 pairs of jeans that I own!!

That's all i really know. I'm excited. It's meant I've handed in my resignation for working for Tescos and City Church. It's been kind of bittersweet doing that - I've enjoyed workin there (at both!) but it's time to move on.

Daddy God has blessed me with this amazing opportunity to move into an area I'm passionate about. I'm excited to see what else He has for me - this feels so like a new season for me. Things are changing in so many areas of my life. I'm in a great place right now :)

As for Christmas - am so unorganised. Have done about half the present shopping I need to & written zero Christmas cards - so anyone Canada/ Stateside probably won't be getting them until Christmas 2005 - consider this your card - love you guys - Happy Christmas !! I am so unorganised (really unlike me I know !) - its quite strange this new me, but i'm not stressed - I actually quite like it ! Am off today so am heading shopping for the final time after my medical.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home