Tuesday, May 10, 2005

and the best news of all......

I forgot to tell you the best news of all ....... do you know my friend Angela ? I don't know if you met her or not - she works in the Holyland around the church. I've got to know her & have prayed on & off for her for a couple of years now -she is amazing. She got saved about a month ago. PTL !!

So cool - God finally got her - she said she was standing brushing her teeth one night thinking about how she could have handled a situation differently & said "What could I have done differently ?" & God said "you could have asked Me." And that was it.....

She is so on fire for God - she has her "hit list" drawn up & is such a natural evangelist - look out world !! She is so fresh in her faith - it's refreshing to spend time with someone who doesn't know "how to speak & act Christian" - o that we could all be like her.

Would love to get her to Toronto, but I'm not sure Toronto is ready for her :)

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Andrew G said...

INCREDIBLE!!!

What a beautiful salvation story... wonderful! I'll be praying for her!

 
At Friday, May 13, 2005 6:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Deirdre-I feel silly writing a comment when we havn't even emailed this YEAR!

That story gives me hope! I'm sitting here balling my eyes out because God has been trying to raise my faith for so long...
I'm amazed at God's power (and maybe I should just expect it, but it always blows me away!) I love how he spoke to her while brushing her teeth!!! AMAZING!

I love you and miss you!

 
At Friday, June 10, 2005 5:07:00 PM, Blogger L said...

that sounds so much like my salvation story...except i was at church and i was asking God to reveal Himself to me and He said Here I am stop looking. And it was freaky. And I was like whoa! But coolness. And remind her not to get discouraged when other people blow her off and don't listen, cuz that will happen. It's our responsibility to tell people. We aren't responsible for how they respond. Keep up with the coolness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home